Just another reminder that the CrossFit Games Open is now open for registration! If you have not registered and would like to compete with athletes from all over the world – now is your chance. Elm City CrossFit will be hosting this judged event beginning this Saturday and every Saturday for the duration of the Open. So sign up or prepare to cheer on your fellow competitors and teammates. You will have two opportunities to participate and compete each Saturday at 9 am and then at 10 am.
· All ECC athletes will be allowed to do the open WOD.
· Open will be Sat @ 9 & 10 am w/ focus for those signed up to compete at 10am.
· Friday @ 430pm will be the scheduled "I can't make Saturday's" time. Email us to confirm. If you don't schedule w/ us for Fridays you're shit out of luck!
· All other concerns will be handled on an individual basis.
· Larry and Kimmie may be traveling to other boxes for some/all of the Open WODs. You can email them directly if that interests you
Now is your opportunity to step out of your comfort zone and compete with similar athletes and individuals from all walks of life. Worried that you can’t perform the workout as prescribed – don’t worry – scaling is always an option. As coaches and owners, we are extremely proud of our Elm City CrossFit community and can’t wait to see all of the new and old faces stepping up for this event. If you have any question – please post in the comments or email a coach directly. Good luck and we will see you on Saturdays!