New Year's Day was a great start to 2010 for ECC! We had members racing the Chilly Chili 5k in the AM and we had a sweet buddy WOD at 2pm. Way to push it into gear for 2010!
WOD starts at 9 and 10. So get in early, warm-up, and get ready to get your TOTAL!
Each competitor is allowed three attempts on each lift. The lifter’s best valid attempt on each lift counts toward the athlete's competition total. If two or more lifters achieve the same total, the lighter lifter ranks above the heavier lifter
- Cycle Dates: Jan Sat 2, Sun 10, Sat 16, Sun 24, Jan Sat 30. Must have bike and bike trainer $10 for the month or $5 per.
- Monday Jan 4th: Foundation Concepts Course starts for new members M -w- F @ 530
- Sat Jan 9th: CFM Grand Opening Charity Event (see CFM link for details)
- Sunday Jan 10th: Meeting, photos and Assessment WOD for 60 Day Fit Challenge
- Individual training option is also now available to allow members to be coached in a 1 to 1 setting. Technique, Sports-Specific, Nutrition, Endurance programming exc. (see Concept Course and Coaching link for details)